The following applies up until the 19th of July…
All of our COVID-19 safety measures below apply with another important booking condition added. Anyone making a booking is responsible for making sure there is only SIX people in their booking. This six can be from any household but you must socially distance from eachother during your visit,
- Each booking must only contain six people and it is the responsibility of the person making the booking to adhere to this rule.
- Please note our new session times and prices under Prices & Times.
- Reduced numbers to 40 people per session.
- The first two sessions of the day will be for 2hrs and there will be one cheaper last session of 90 minutes in the afternoon (09:30-11:30, 12:30-14:30 and 15:30-17:00).
- Enhanced cleaning and total sterilisation of every room and all play equipment between sessions – 1hr allowed for this.
- Each room has a maximum number of people allowed at one time.
- Hand sanitiser available outside each room and hand washing available in each toilet.
- Staff member monitoring social distancing in the play area.
- Everyone over the age of 11 must wear a face covering unless seated for eating or drinking. This doesn’t apply to those who are exempt but we will ask to see proof. If no proof can be shown then we cannot allow entry. This is a condition of entry for Dinky Street.
- No attendance for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- ‘Good to Go’ industry standard achieved making sure we have all necessary safety measures in place.
- Please use contactless payment whenever possible.
Dinky Street, Church Road, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 8LT.