Rules of Play
- All children attending Dinky Street must be supervised by a responsible parent/guardian who stays within the building at all times.
- Tickets are non-refundable. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required if you wish to transfer a booking to a different date.
- Each play session is 90 minutes long, once your session has ended please leave the play area and café area so that we can set up for the next session.
- Some of the toys at Dinky Street are small so children under the age of 3 must always be supervised by their accompanying adult.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the play area (adults and children). Everyone must wear socks or tights. Socks are available to buy for £1 at Dinky Street.
- No food or drink should be taken into the play area.
- Please keep your valuables with you. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.
- Please let a member of staff know about any accidents so that we can help quickly.
- Please leave all prams and buggies in the allocated area. Exceptions may be made for sleeping babies/children. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage to property left in the pram/buggy area.
- Feel free to take photographs of your own children but for your personal use only.
Dinky Street, Church Road, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 8LT.